At the Kouros Village, we are fully aware of the impact coronavirus has had on all of your daily lives.
Particularly within the tourism industry, the impact has allowed us to reflect and develop our operational services to ensure that we are able to provide a high-quality service to all of our guest.
Therefore, we should be grateful for you to take a moment to read our guidance in conjunction with the government regulations for the prevention of Covid-19
For the safety of all personnel, our staff members have been fully trained in line with the required health and safety guidance given by the Greek government and WHO regulations.
Upon check-in, our reception team will provide a full briefing of the guidance and information. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to ask. We are happy to answer any questions, big or small.
- All bedrooms are fully sanitised using a wide range of verified cleaning products.
- When cleaning the rooms, staff will apply a closer attention to desks, counters, phones, TV/Aircon remotes, cabinets, doors, shower room, toiletries, windows, light switches, clothing rail, hangers and more.
- A hand sanitiser is provided in all bedrooms for you own personal use.
- All rooms will be deep cleaned for every new occupant after check-out.
- High touchpoint areas have been identified and are regularly sanitised.
- These include door handles, railings, tables, light switches, countertops, lavatory area and more.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the hotel for all guests.
Restaurant & Bar
- The number of table covers available in the hotel has been reduced, in line with official guidelines.
- All chairs and tables are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised after each use.
- Sanitation of our restaurant facilities is routinely checked on a regular basis.
- Where possible, please use contactless payment options.
- Sun Loungers are deep cleaned after each use.
- Public showers are regularly sanitised.
- Pool equipment such as umbrellas is sanitized after each use.
- All staff members are required to follow the official advice and use of the personal protective equipments.
- All staff members are required to wash and sanitise their hands frequently.
- All of our staff members will be implementing social distancing.
- All of our hotel departments are following health and safety guidance.
- Regular disinfection of the whole back of the house is routinely checked.